Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Too long - and too much going on

I didn't expect to take so long between postings - but there you go. Lots of life going on in between. Joel got a year long contract with Oregon Children's Theater to perform in schools for Kaiser Permanente (a job that I had in Denver). So perfect and fabulous! He will be doing something he's good at and working with actors and directors and getting known in Portland theater circles. This is great.

My job continues - but is a question mark for a lot of reasons. Mostly, I'm just plowing through at the moment and hoping for a good change. More when the good change comes.

Ethan is having a summer. Playing with friends most of the day, piano lessons coming soon, theater camp, swimming at Pier Park, and learning to play card games with family (golf is a current favorite).

At dinner yesterday Ethan said: I lived 2,000 years ago. Before I was an idea, I was nature. My millions of atoms were one piece of everything in the world.

Which reminded me that it's OK if my job is not perfect.

No comments: